Don'tRip.BeOriginal;
Sunday, April 16, 2006

ANNOUNCEMENT!

I Know You Won't Read This, But, I Am Trying My Luck...(hoping you pass by)

GIVE ME BACK MY KAMIEN CDS..you have it with you since last year before school ended, you said you have given it back to me already. NO!! i have not received anything. I NEED MY KAMIEN CDS BACK! its expensive ok?? i dont care if you think i cant be bothered by some cds kept with you. I REALLY NEED YOU TO START LOOKING IN YOUR ROOM THOROUGHLY..i really mean it.dont just tell me you will find.GO AND ACTUALLY DO IT!!!!!

Sunday, April 16, 2006;
the end
profile

abigail
1E9 '04, 2E9'05
3E8'O6
tkgs ` ex sacpian
tkgssb
(:

Current State

HEALTHY! but stressed..


Demands
FIRST PRIORITY:IMPROVE ON PLAYING THE OBOE
do my best for this year's subjects
do better in my musical area
move out

Amanda Leong
Anqi
Brenda
Camelia
Clara
Cheryl Lim
Cheryl Tan KH
Charlene
Charmaine
Chrystal
Elizabeth
Flora
Grace
Hui Min
Hsin Yu
Isabella
Jastry
Jing Ying
Jocina
Lynnette
Mrs Geh
Melanie
Olivia
Qingyuan
Ruoyu
Sally
Stephanie Yong
Shilbe
Ting
Xuan Han

tagtag



credits
Layout slaf;
Brushes Nadine
Image StockXchnge